Thanks to everyone for joining our group!
If you want to give us a llama, join our associate group or add us in your deviantwatch, then click any of the buttons below!
- Respect your Admins
- Do not fight with each other
- Do not post your Artworks in the wrong folders.
- Do not request or force any Admin to make you an Admin.
- Do not submit any stolen Art.
- Do not spam or post bad comments.
- Do not post Art which is not related to Sonic Anniversary.
- Do not submit stories to the group (sorry, we don't accept them)
- Do not submit dollmakers (because you haven't made them)
Note: If you didn't
follow our rules you could be banned for 1 month, Thank you!
(Frequestly Ask Question!)
Press the "Join our group" button and you will be accepted right away! The button looks like this:
Questions & Answers
Q1: What kinds of artwork does this group accept?
A1: Artworks about Sonic's Anniversaries. We will also accept other Sonic related art, but our focus is more about Sonic's anniversaries.
Q2: Does this group accept normal arts too?
A2: Yes, it does. If you have normal Sonic artwork(s), please submit to the "Official Sonic Character Arts" right folder, or if you have fan character(s) in it, please submit to the "Fan Characters Arts" right folder.
Q3: What will happen if we submit to the wrong folder?
A3: It will be declined, but we will tell you where to resubmit.
Q4: How can I become a Contributor or Co-Founder?
A4: We'll decide it by looking at your work in the group.
Q5: What if I don't know where to submit?
A5: Just submit your art to "The Chosen One" folder.
Q6: When was the group created?
A6: This was founded on June 23, 2012. (The date of Sonic's 21st)
Q7: Can I submit artworks about Mario, MLP, Kirby, etc.?
A7: No you can't, the group allows Sonic characters arts only.
Q8: I have some ideas about the group, how can I tell you all?